About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bend Oregon Photograper-Kristi Eckberg

I've been photographing and helping a local cake business...Topping The Cake for the last year or so. Her work is amazing and delicious. She wanted something fun and creative for this round of photos so we headed outdoors and got some really fun stuff. Please check out Jill with Topping The Cake and pass along her info. She is great!
blog

No comments: