About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bend Oregon Photographer { Kristi Eckberg }

One of my quickest sessions ever. This sweet thing was so easy going. What a great age. Not yet walking so it's super easy to get great shots. Once you hit that walking stage up until about 3, photo sessions can get pretty tough. Well depending on the child. If you want some amazing portraits of your little ones get them done before they are cruising.
Here are some of my fav's. Her little eyes just sparkle. Enjoy...
IMG_4367-53-1IMG_4316-17-1-2IMG_4306webIMG_4409-86-1IMG_4397-77-1

No comments: