About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bend Oregon Portrait Photographer { Kristi Eckberg }

Here's a sneak peek for a wonderful family I had the privilege of photographing.
IMG_8113-98webIMG_8078-63webIMG_8055web

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi you were fabulous and so patient our family had a awesome day with you. You made our photo session easy and it was so much fun to really be a family and be comfortable. Thankyou so much it was a blast!