About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bend Oregon Portrait Photographer { Kristi Eckberg }

Love this family! The day turned out to be quite sunny and really warm so the fall clothing was not going over well. Everyone was hot. It was a bit uncomfortable for sure. Can't complain about a 78 degree day in late Oct. though!
Although I rarely show and b&w these days..these two of the girls really needed to be in b&w. It really draws me to their beautiful eyes.
IMG_9846webIMG_9852web
And a fun colorful one of the fam~
IMG_9813web

No comments: