About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mike and Corrine..here's your sneak peak

I have to start this by showing this photo of "O" in dad's hands when we did her photos. Here she is now at 2 yrs! How beautiful is she!! So now she is a big sis and here are some from the shoot today. I hope you two are pleasantly surprised.. as much as she did fuss, I think there are quite a few great shots for you to choose from. It was great to see you guys again and I will let you know as soon as the rest are done! I'm sure baby "G" slept well after she left me. A couple of these have some texture added to the photo. Let me know if you like this look or not.








"Just waiting around for our turn for pictures"
Sweet reading time. Thanks for being so patient Mike.












1 comment:

Nathaniel Thompson said...

great shots, kristi! I really like the ones with the baby being held in dad's arms!

-nate
(from PFTP)