About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Saturday, April 26, 2008

portraits of your older kiddos..



I just had a thought as I was going through these photos and thinking how much I loved photographing this age. My thought was "wow, I never get kids this age. It's always babies and kids up to about 5 or 6 yrs. " As I look through the websites of photographers I admire I don't see many pictures at this age. Why is that? Why aren't parents getting portraits done of their pre-teens? At this age they are so full of personality. (well maybe to full of a personality that parents don't want to document.. they just want it over!) Anyhoo..I was just thinking about that and would like to say I LOVE to capture this age. So parents.. don't forget that these times are so worth documenting and preserving this time in their lives just as much as the toddler years are.
Know anyone with tweens... send them my way!








2 comments:

Nathaniel Thompson said...

I agree kristi! a fun age for portraits - but its not a common request - unless they all come together for a family shoot.

-nate (from PFTP)

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the color on the second one.