About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all! I hope this year brings each of you much happiness, good health and success. This is the time of year for me to take a few weeks off from my busy season and re structure my website/blog etc. so that I can offer my clients more! I'm excited for 2009 and even though I need this time off, I can't wait to start photographing again. I'm SO thankful for the opportunity to do what I do. I cannot thank my clients enough for allowing me the time with their families to document this time in their lives. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHING KIDS SO MUCH! The innocence, the goofiness, the curiosity, the stubborness and more that children display is just so amazing to capture.

This year will bring lots of fun stuff.....contests, referral programs, giveaways
and more so you don't want to miss it. My site will be updated within the month so be sure to check in!!

I leave you with some of my beautiful sets of eyes that I have been lucky enough to photograph. Sorry if your kiddo isn't on here. I would love to post them all but that is just not possible. These are just some of the eyes that draw me in. One of the main things I look for when photographing is the expressions in the eyes. It's funny when I'm out and about and see a child with eyes that draw me in I think "ohhh, I want to photograph that kid" So you never know.. I may just have a model search contest for the best eyes!

Thanks for a great year!

eyes22

10 comments:

Phyllis - Among the Reads said...

I know what you mean about the eyes. Though sometimes it is just an expression that has me wishing for my camera.

I love your collage and the beautiful eyes of these children. Your photos are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.

Amber said...

Love the way your colors pop! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Love your photos! Very inspiring on how to photograph my two year old!

Kriea Arie said...

Nice! How adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great collection!!!!

Amy Owens said...

There are some gorgeous kids in your area! Beautiful images.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome collection. Your work is inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Great images! You certainly have a knack for kids.

Jessica Smith Photography said...

so cute!! these look great :0)