About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Maternity Portraits

What a stunning Mama! Or whole family I should say. I had the pleasure of working with Nichole Haverland, a photographer here in Bend, Oregon for her maternity portraits. She is so super cute and love her unique style.
Added some texture to the background for something different. Such a fun session!

So...I've been busy with updating my site a bit, putting together new fun client bags with goodies and getting some more displays up around town (if you are a client at Bend OBGYN, my work is now displayed in the rooms there)
2009 will bring more options for clients, monthly drawings and referral incentives.
Be sure to visit my site and join the email mailing list. Each month I will pick a random email for a give~away. Could be a FREE session, discounted session, free products...you just never know!! Good luck!

IMG_8164proofbw2IMG_8168copyproof2IMG_8127proof2IMG_8120proof2IMG_8096proofIMG_8076proof2IMG_8161proof2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Striking images. Your treatments are wonderful.

NiCHOLE said...

Thank you so much Kristi! I love them all. You were amazing to work with, and so helpful, and understanding. Love the textures best!!!
-Nichole

Anonymous said...

Great job, girlie! I really love them!