About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The boys!

Boys..boys..boys! I just realized I don't get many boys! Most of my sessions are with little girls. hmmm..
These little men were just ham"n in up at the beginning with their posing. Buttt..boys will be boys and boys want to play! Big bro really just wanted to go to football practice not take photos. Poor little guy. They do have a hard time understanding why I keep shooting and shooting and can't stop. I really can't imagine what it feels like to them. "why is she not done after 3 or 4 pictures?"

Oh..Mom here is Jill with www.toppingthecake.net
Fabulous cakes by the way.
LOVE the family photo with mom & dad off in the back. I didn't have to tell the boys anything. They just came together this way.
All though they look great in color I'm in the mood for some B&W photos. I've been so into bright fun colors lately so just felt like showing some in B&W.
Enjoy the peak!






1 comment:

Rangermom3rdbat said...

Beautiful family...Beautiful photos!
My Favs...B&W of the boys together & Mom & Dad in back & Boys in the front.
Sure enjoyed seeing them!