About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Saturday, September 20, 2008

wowza!


Wowza is all I can say about these girls. Mom and Dad are in for it when they are older. What beauties! Fun, fun photo session. Lot's of laughs and goofy moments. Thanks guys for being open to doing whatever and having fun with it and going with such a fun location. It just makes for the best portraits to cherish.

So the jumping thing alot of photographers do now with their clients. Don't know why or how it started. It's not about copying what the trends seems to be.. for me it's about letting the kids (and parents) have fun so they enjoy the session. It's so great to see how much air someone can get and makes for some great laughs.






No comments: