About Kristi

Welcome and thanks for taking a peek at my blog.I'm an on location portrait photographer in Bend,Oregon.Here you will find peeks of recent sessions and specials. Keep checking back in for updates and pass my blog along to friends and family! Also become a fan on my Facebook page by clicking the link below.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Senior Portraits

Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a beautiful family! I had the pleasure of doing maternity portraits the first time around with the little man. It's so amazing to do maternity photos then see the kids as they grow. I love it.
I hope you enjoy your peak guys.. your family is just so sweet and I love how that shows in your eyes.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful- I have always wanted to do family portraits....always, always, always. But, of course, in EVERY(and I mean every) photo Dani takes with us she makes a nasty face- disfunction at its best- good times.